Dr. Sarang Naresh Kshirsagar
MBBS, DA, DNB Anaesthesia
Interdepartmental Division of Critical Care Medicine, University of Toronto
Dr. Sarang Naresh Kshirsagar completed his medical degree from NKP Salve, Nagpur in 2010. He pursued a diploma in anaesthesia from the prestigious KEM Hospital, Mumbai, followed by a DNB in Anaesthesia from Rtiics, Kolkata, in 2015. He earned his diploma in critical care from Suretech Hospital, Nagpur, and IFCCM from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
Areas of Interest/Research
Infectious disease, Sepsis
1. Shetty YC, Patil AE, Jalgaonkar SV, Rege NN, Salgaonkar S, Teltumbde PA, Kshirsagar S, Koli PG, Brahma S. Intra-articular injections of ketamine and 25% dextrose improve clinical and pathological outcomes in the monosodium iodoacetate model of osteoarthritis. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2017 Nov 27; 28(6):543-553. doi: 10.1515/jbcpp-2016-0135. PMID: 28593930.
2. Narayan P, Kshirsagar SN, Mandal CK, Ghorai PA, Rao YM, Das D, Saha A, Chowdhury SR, Rupert E, Das M. Preoperative Glycosylated Hemoglobin: A Risk Factor for Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass. Ann Thorac Surg. 2017 Aug;104(2):606-612. doi: 10.1016/j.athoracsur.2016.12.020. Epub 2017 Mar 6. PMID: 28274522.
3. Kshirsagar S.N.,Mankar S.“Accupressure as an aid to allopathy in cervical and lumbar spondylosis”. Moving Academy of Medicine and Biomedicine; Abstracts-2008 .
4. Mukherjee A, Guhabiswas R, Kshirsagar S, Rupert E. Ultrasound guided oblique subcostal transversus abdominis plane block: An observational study on a new and promising analgesic technique. Indian J Anaesth 2016;60:284-6.
5. Prerana N. Shah , Sarang Kshirsagar, Kaveri Das, Khusboo Kataria, Amit Padvi. History of Anaesthesia. International Journal of Anesthesiology Research, 2014, 2, 21-26. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14205/2310-9394.2014.02.01.5
6. Mahale N, Godavarthy P, Marreddy S, Gokhale SD, Funde P, Rajhans PA, Akole PV, Pawar B, Bhurke B, Dalvi P,
7. Marudwar P, Gugale S, Shahane MS, Kshirsagar SN, Jog SA. Intravenous Methylene Blue as a Rescue Therapy in the Management of Refractory Hypoxia in COVID-19 ARDS Patients: A Case Series. Indian J Crit Care Med 2021; 25 (8):935-939